We start our activities in 1930, as a car shop, founded by Américo Emílio Romi, in Santa Bárbara D’Oeste – SP – Brazil. Today, we are an internationally acknowledged company, which products and services are marketed domestically and exported to all continents. We supply for industries such as automotive components manufacturing, consumer goods, agricultural machinery and implements, education and industrial machinery and equipment, by employing quality, technology and reliability.
Our portfolio of products is made by:
Machine tools (metal cutting machines), such as Turning Centers, CNC Lathes, Engine Lathes and Machining Centers.
Plastic Processing Machines (Plastic Injection Moulding Machines and Blow Moulding Machines).
Gray and nodular castings, supplied rough or machined.