Hyundai Wia LV450R/L
- Stable structure of the main spindle of powerful heavy cutting type (Loading & clamping structure taking advantage of the Spindle weight)
- High/Low chucking to minimize material deformation is a standard feature
- Designed for easy addition of automation and other peripheral accessories
- This phrase doesn’t make any sense even in Korean. It needs to be deleted.
- Minimal footprint for use of less shop floor space and ease of transportation
- Available in “Right” and “Left” hand configurations to minimize pitch between spindle centerlines for ease of operation and the addition of automation