Now with Hexagon’s Loyalty Program, you can trade in your CMM for a state-of-the art inspection system and save up to $25,000 off your brand new machine
Coordinate measuring machines are structurally robust systems built-to-last for decades. As technology advances, CMM capabilities get better, offering manufacturers the opportunity to keep driving productivity.
But for older CMMs, crucial components can become obsolete and performance slips from today’s standards. Repair parts become unavailable, leading to downtime and delays.
With the latest sensors, software, CNC system technology and more, a new, modern CMM revitalises quality performance. Now with Hexagon’s Loyalty Program, you can trade in your CMM for a state-of-the art inspection system and save up to $25,000 off your brand new machine.
As well as delivering excellent measurement speed and accuracy, your new CMM will be compatible with a variety of smart technologies. This enables numerous advanced inspection capabilities and embeds intelligence into your end-to-end manufacturing process.
A range of older CMM models are eligible for this offer including, Mycrona, TESA Visio, Xcel, ONE, Sheffield, Starrett Cordax and RGD
Don’t wait for greater quality performance.
Looking to Trade your Machine? Contact Us Now.
Why a Shop Floor CMM?
Shop Floor CMMs are designed to operate where:
- Space is limited
- Air-borne contaminants are present
Shop Floor CMMs are:
- User friendly
Shop Floor CMM Features
- Perform accurate measurements within a temperature range of 15-40°C (59-104°F)
- No air supplyneeded
- Built-in vibration resistance
- Perform real-time adjustments to equipment on the production floor
- Bellow covers offer protection of critical components and lower maintenance needed on the machine
- 110/220 volt outlets
- PC-DMIS software withINSPECT
- Simple-use interface
- Granite measuring surface ensures more accurate results
- Jogbox and holder make interacting with the machine more intuitive
For more information about Hexagon Shop Floor CMMs call 1.866.437.7315 or use contact form above.
Classroom training available in:
Edmonton, AB | Calgary, AB | Oakville, ON | Montreal, QC